What You Need
1 Cup Fresh Basil
1 Cup Fresh Parsley
1 Lemon, Juiced
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Jar Artichoke Hearts Marinated in Oil
What You Need To Do
1. Put all ingredients – including the oil from the artichoke heart jar – into a food processor or bullet blender.
3. There is no step 3. It’s literally that easy.
• The Grilled Artichoke Hearts from Trader Joe’s add really nice flavor.
• If you can’t find marinated artichoke hearts, add 5 tablespoons of olive oil and about 5 kalamata olives to the mixture.
• This goes great with grilled chicken (as pictured) and can be served tossed with pasta, veggie noodles or quinoa.
Makes 6 servings
Approx. 155 calories per serving